Sun, 12 Feb|
Ashby Parva Village Hall
Therapeutic Yoga for Chronic Stress & Burnout
A half day workshop designed to empower and support you in recovering from the effects of chronic stress...
Time & Location
12 Feb 2023, 13:00 – 17:00
Ashby Parva Village Hall, Ashby Parva, Lutterworth LE17, UK
About the Event
We now know that stress is a crucial player in our health and disease. High levels of stress is linked to many conditions and so it is imperative that we evolve our relationship with ourselves so that we are able to stand steady amid modern day demands.
This workshop begins the journey back from the effects of chronic stress and burnout and is for anyone with a keen interest in living in greater harmony with themselves. Yoga is proven to be highly effective at reducing stress, but it is important that we understand why this is and which Yoga practices are most helpful.
In this session you will:
- Learn how your whole self is being affected by stress in an easy to understand way
- Understand how you can rebalance the effects of stress hormones in your body
- Reflect on sources of stress for you and challenge the mindset around these
- Enjoy practices from Yoga that soothe an overworked nervous system
In addition to participating in the event, included there will also be:
* Light refreshments and snacks
* Take home workbook
* Video and audio recordings to access at home
Experience of Yoga is not essential, however complete beginners might wish to get in touch first before booking.
Make use of a £5 saving when booking before 15th January with the couplon code - EARLYYOGI23. Just enter the discount code before the checkout page where it says 'coupon code'.
Chronic Stress & Burnout
This ticket allows access for one person the workshop - 'Therapeutic Yoga for Chronic Stress & Burnout'£45.00