Sat, 28 Oct|
Connect & Release Retreat - DAY TICKET
Join us for the day in this very special place while I hold space for you to reconnect with yourself, with Mother Nature and let go of whatever you need to...
Time & Location
28 Oct 2023, 10:30 – 20:30
Purusha Retreats, Chestnut Tree Farm, Lincoln LN5 0DW, UK
About the Event
***** THREE SPOTS LEFT ******
Autumn Connect & Release Retreat
Saturday 28th October 2023
Timed for The Hunter’s Full Moon
‘Life is a balance of holding on and letting go’ – Rumi
Join us for the day to nurture the connection with yourself and nature, while holding space for you to let go of whatever is no longer serving you. This retreat will allow you to release tensions from the body, mind and spirit, so that you can transition into the darker months with a sense of ease and alignment with your truest self.
Your retreat day will be located in a stunning location, that showcases Mother Earth in her finest Autumnal colours. Whilst there, you will enjoy the following:
- Hot drink & snack on arrival
- Delicious 2-course, locally sourced, plant-based lunch
- Access to all yoga, meditation & relaxation sessions throughout the day
- Optional access to Autumn wellbeing workshop
- Nutritious 2 course dinner
- All teas and snacks
- Freedom to roam the grounds as you please!
Your home for the day will be a beautifully crafted Eco Retreat & Wellness Centre in rural Lincolnshire. This very special place includes the following features that you will be making use of throughout your day:
· The Kula Dome. This is a large eco dome offering a warm and bright space for Yoga and gathering. This space also includes a wood burning stove to keep us toasty and a full range of yoga props for our use.
· The Grub Hub. Another gorgeously styled eco dome, which offers a more intimate gathering space for eating and connecting.
· The Tea Hut. A beautiful space overlooking the lake, in which to grab a hot drink, curl up with a book, connect with a special person, or just pause and take in nature’s offerings.
· Outside Spaces. In and around the grounds you will find trails amongst the trees, a sunset dais to enjoy the view, as well as a firepit and soundscape circle.
Connecting with nature means local and seasonal food. On the Saturday we will be joined by Holly Nelstrop of Holly’s Garden Kitchen, who will be crafting for us some very special meals. All meals will be plant based, with Vegan and Vegetarian options available. Other dietary requirements will also be catered for upon request.
CONNECT & RELEASE
Happening at the time of the Hunter’s Full moon, the Saturday will be a potent time to reconnect back with yourself and the natural world.
Our Yoga, meditation & relaxation sessions will reflect this. Expect:
· Slow flow, mindful style of Yoga to ease tension and tune you back in with your body
· Breath work to facilitate release of stuck emotions and calm the nervous system
· Guided relaxation to release tight muscles and holding patterns in the body
· Meditation to soothe the mind and guide you back to your centre
· Guided journaling and reflection sessions to help you enquire deeper
· A full moon releasing ritual in the great outdoors around a roaring campfire to help you let go of whatever you need to and set intentions for the season
Full timetable and details TBC, but as an outline the Saturday will comprise of the following:
· Unwinding Yoga & meditation
· Delicious 2 course lunch
· Wellbeing workshop
· Afternoon Yoga session and sunset meditation
· Sumptuous 2 course dinner
· Full moon ritual around the campfire and guided relaxation
Participation in group sessions is completely optional, you can dip in and out as much as you like. There is also the option of including a holistic treatment from one of our experienced therapists during the day - Please note that this is an additional charge of £30-40 and availability is limited. Get in touch direct if you would like to know more.
To join us for this full day of indulgence just for you, your investment will be £130 including all of the above.
To find out more about our special venue, feel free to take a look here.
For full Ts & Cs of booking, please read here.
Once booked, you will receive and email containing information about how to transfer your payment. Your place is only confirmed once the deposit is received.
'After feeling disconnected for so long my mind and body are finally coming back to each other' - Rupi Kaur