Fri, 27 Oct|
Connect & Release Autumn Retreat
Timed with the Hunter's full moon, join me in this very special place while I hold space for you to reconnect with yourself, with Mother Nature and let go of whatever you need to...
Time & Location
27 Oct 2023, 15:00 – 29 Oct 2023, 13:00
Purusha Retreats, Chestnut Tree Farm, Lincoln LN5 0DW, UK
About the Event
***** ONE SPACE LEFT ******
Female guest only, sharing a twin room with another female guest.
Autumn Connect & Release Retreat
Friday 27th– Sunday 29th October 2023
Timed for The Hunter’s Full Moon
‘Life is a balance of holding on and letting go’ – Rumi
Join me for a whole weekend to nurture the connection with yourself and nature, while holding space for you to let go of whatever is no longer serving you. This retreat will allow you to release tensions from the body, mind and spirit, so that you can transition into the darker months with a sense of ease and alignment with your truest self.
We will be spending our weekend in a stunning location, which will showcase Mother Earth in her finest Autumnal colours. Whilst there, we will enjoy time to connect, specially crafted Yoga sessions, breathwork, meditation, guided relaxation, time to journal and reflect as well as opportunities simply to immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
Our home for the weekend will be a beautifully crafted Eco Retreat & Wellness Centre in rural Lincolnshire. This very special place includes the following features:
· 7 x accommodation eco domes (double or twin) set amongst the trees. Each dome comes with their own cosy log burning stove, wood fired hot tub for two, luxury composting toilet and shower, as well as sumptuous soft furnishings.
· The Kula Dome. This is a larger eco dome offering a warm and bright space for Yoga and gathering. This space also includes a wood burning stove to keep us toasty and a full range of yoga props for our use.
· The Grub Hub. Another gorgeously styled eco dome, which offers a more intimate gathering space for eating and connecting.
· The Tea Hut. A beautiful space overlooking the lake, in which to grab a hot drink, curl up with a book, connect with a special person, or just pause and take in nature’s offerings.
· Outside Spaces. In and around the grounds you will find trails amongst the trees, a sunset dais to enjoy the view, as well as a firepit and soundscape circle.
Connecting with nature means local and seasonal food. During our stay, our tastebuds will be delighted with the flavours of Autumn. Nutritious and nourishing food will be what is on the menu and will be inspired by what the body needs at this time of the year - both satisfying your hunger and supporting your physical health. On the Saturday we will be joined by Holly Nelstrop of Holly’s Garden Kitchen, who will be crafting for us some very special meals. All meals will be plant based, with Vegan and Vegetarian options available. Other dietary requirements will also be catered for upon request.
CONNECT & RELEASE
Happening at the time of the Hunter’s Full moon, this weekend will be a potent time to reconnect back with yourself and the natural world. This will be the backdrop for inner alchemy that is offered at this weekend retreat. On offer will be:
· Slow flow, mindful style Yoga sessions to ease tension and tune you back in with your body
· Breath work to facilitate release of stuck emotions and calm the nervous system
· Guided relaxation to release tight muscles and holding patterns in the body
· Meditation to soothe the mind and guide you back to your centre
· Guided journaling and reflection sessions to help you enquire deeper
· A full moon releasing ritual in the great outdoors around a roaring campfire to help you let go of whatever you need to and set intentions for the season
Full timetable and details TBC, but as an outline the weekend will roughly comprise of the following:
· Arrival from 3pm, light snacks and tea available and time to explore your home for the weekend
· An early evening Yoga session to unwind from your travels
· Evening meal and opening circle
· Morning Yoga & meditation
· Seasonal and nutritious breakfast
· Delicious 2 course lunch
· Guided journaling and enquiry session
· Afternoon Yoga session and sunset meditation
· Sumptuous 2 course dinner
· Full moon ritual around the campfire and guided relaxation
· Morning Yoga & meditation
· Seasonal and nutritious breakfast/brunch
· Closing circle, tea & snack
· Optional walk/pub lunch (additional cost for pub lunch)
Throughout the weekend there will be plenty of free time to explore your surroundings, enjoy some tea, a book, connecting with someone special, or even a dip in your woodfired hot tub! You will be encouraged to participate in group sessions as much or as little as you want to during your stay - your needs will be of central focus.
Interest dependent there will also be the option of enjoying a treatment, such as massage, or reiki from a fabulous holistic therapist.
To join me for this unique experience, please see prices below. All prices are per person staying in a 2-person eco dome (double or two singles). This is a great experience to share with a friend/partner, or an opportunity to make a new friend. The early bird price will be available up to the end of Monday 20th March.
Early Bird Pricing
(£125 deposit upon booking, followed by 2 x instalments of £177.50)
(£125 deposit upon booking, followed by 2 x instalments of £195)
To find out more about our special venue, feel free to take a look here.
For full Ts & Cs of booking, please read here.
Once booked, you will receive and email containing information about how to transfer your deposit. Your place is only confirmed once the deposit is received.
'After feeling disconnected for so long my mind and body are finally coming back to each other' - Rupi Kaur